Tuesday, November 1, 2011

No Alien Abduction

Hello y'all! I just wanted to drop in and let you know that I haven't been abducted by aliens or met any other similar misfortune. Quite the opposite in fact.

I have been swamped creating new items to fill orders and to fill craft booths. My friend from I am Savvy and I had an awesome booth experience this last weekend and plan on doing lots more :)

A huge back log has built up of creations to share with you, as soon as my Biology exam is passed tomorrow evening. So, I do so hope you will stick the wait out and check back with me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I love feedback and will respond to all comments via email. Please leave your contact info, if you'd like, so I know where to reach you. I promise not to spam.