Sunday, December 4, 2011

Guest Room

Our Guest room has been our catch all/pet room for awhile now. We recently had my niece come to stay with us for a week, so the room had to undergo some minor surgery to make it half way decent for a guest. Guests are a fantastic reason to clean and update areas of your home that rarely see use.


Of course, I used the Young House Love wall tutorial as inspiration. I just love their blog :)


For the sake of not scaring you right away the after pictures are shown first. I am so glad my niece was able to spend some time with us.


After #1
By the way, the painting between Starry Night and the world map was painted by my 3 year old nephew. I just love his use of color.

After #2

Before #1

Before #2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I love feedback and will respond to all comments via email. Please leave your contact info, if you'd like, so I know where to reach you. I promise not to spam.