Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Status Update

Just a little photo update of what I have been up to as of late.



 I made these panda and penguin balakavas for the nieces and nephews. Some have yet to ship... will be SOON.


Thanks to some inspiration from my dear friend Myra, I designed a new Princess Cape for the shop :)


Helped my grandmother make these booties for my cousin's baby shower parting gift. We decided these would be adorable to add to the shop, as well.
 


Made a new Buttoned Envelope Clutch. I'm loving it. I promise it buttons, even though it is not shown buttoned. Small oversight on my part... silly photography!


Added a new photo of the Happy Birthday Banner. I just love how bright and cheery it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I love feedback and will respond to all comments via email. Please leave your contact info, if you'd like, so I know where to reach you. I promise not to spam.